Copyright 2010 Cover Loads: Transportation Network Group, LLC. All rights reserved.
It is our mission to help our students learn how to cover loads one load at a time with integrity, honesty and perseverance. Coverloads.com aims to provide their students with extensive knowledge and education of the transportation industry. It is our desire to be a critical part in setting people up in their business.
It is our policy that each student be able to complete each of the following steps of the program. While we don't believe in limiting anyone's potential, we must qualify each individual to ensure that those who complete the class will be able to join this competitive field.
To qualify, one must:
- Be Able to Pass a Background Check*
- Be able to stay focused, quick, and efficient.
- Possess excellent verbal and written skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Internet Browsing, and email support.
- Have Strong organizational skills.
- Have a Business Mind Set and be able to think independently as well as creatively.
- Have Phone/Fax/High Speed Internet
- Have the ability to work well under pressure
While this may sound like a lot of things that you need to do, it is simply like building a house.
You need BLUEPRINTS to build it properly!
* Due to nature of our customers, clean criminal records may be required. CoverLoads.com does not perform any background check on any student but must make it known that background checks may be performed on any job candidate at any time. If a student does not disclose the fact (in writing) that they may be ineligible for employment because of their background, and take the class, they are at risk of not being hired by any of our available companies. Should they not be hired, they will NOT be eligible for any refund from CoverLoads.com
"Every accomplishment starts with the decision to try.”
Our focus is directed on becoming the most comprehensive dispatch training and career placement program in the transportation industry which will allow for the creation of 1000s of jobs over the next decade. Coverloads.com plans to be a leader in the field of dispatcher training and will set up training locations throughout the United States of America.
It is our clear and defined objective to provide our students with successful dispatcher training tools to complete the tasks that come with the job. We are committed to making your business successful.
What sets us apart from other programs?
Coverloads.com provides an education about the Independent Freight Agent Business taught by professional educators who have experience in business, the trucking industry, education, and moving freight.
This is not a "crash course" in the trucking industry. We will provide you with the textbook, supplemental materials, and support throughout your educational process. Your class will be taught simultaneously as a webinar and teleconference with a live instructor, and you will interact with your peers.
You will listen live on demonstration calls so that you have a better understanding of how to talk to customers and carriers.
There will be homework to help you understand the process of qualifying carriers, contacting direct manufacturers, and completing the paperwork trail involved in moving freight.
We guarantee quality in our program!